TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms of Service are set up to keep things running smoothly for all of us and to set proper expectations. Approval for any work performed by JC LANDSCAPING PROFESSIONALS will also confirm acceptance of these terms. *TOS subject to change without notice.
Our Promise – Reliability, Professionalism & Communication
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and keep you as a lifelong client!
Contracting with JCLP for Services
- We don’t lock you in with a contract and hold you captive. We want you happy!
- Our objective is to provide such great service, you’ll never want to leave us!
- We will provide reliable, quality service at a fair price.
- All approved services are considered ‘evergreen agreements’ – automatically renewing each year, so you don’t have to go thru the hassle of requesting quotes over and over.
- If you are moving or are unhappy with us for any reason, please let us know, so that we can update your file or make efforts to fix any issues with service. 2 week’s notice for cancellation of services is requested. Please direct any concerns directly to management via phone, email or text (rather than to our crew members on site), as we need to be made aware of any issues and will handle them with our team, as needed.
Weekly Lawn Maintenance
- You can expect us to arrive every week for your lawn service. We will do our best to come on the same day every week, but we may come a day early or late depending on weather, forecasts and holidays.
- Your lawn will have a nice, manicured and professional look when we are finished.
- We will not edge the walks and drive every week, but we’ll keep it maintained all season long.
- Bi-weekly lawn maintenance services are also offered upon request.
- If we have to spend more time servicing the lawn due to excessive growth or neglect, we will need to charge for extra time and labor (usually at least 1-2 times the normal rate).
- Our crew will be well-groomed in appearance and be courteous, respectful and professional at all times.Prior to Our Arrival for Your Scheduled Services
- If there’s a locked gate, be sure to give us a key or code to gain access.
- All miscellaneous items including trash, doggy piles, toys, furniture, hoses, large sticks, etc. must be picked up from the lawn before your scheduled service.
- We may mow around items left in lawn (furniture, hoses, etc.). There may be an additional charge for moving items.
- Please make sure your irrigation heads are working properly and not sticking up – as they could get hit with a mower blade, etc.
- We cannot be held liable for damage caused by hitting items we can’t see.
Precautions to Take Prior to Certain Services
- For projects that require digging (mulch installations, burying of downspouts/drainage pipes, trenching, aerations, etc.), we suggest you call 811 to mark utilities and also mark all invisible fences, cables and irrigation lines / heads, etc. These should be buried 6″ or more below the surface, but marked prior to service, we can do our best to avoid them.
- We suggest you mark them with spray paint, flags or similar
- We are not responsible for damage to items underground
Payments for Scheduled Services
For large projects We require Your credit card to be placed on file prior to scheduling services, and payments will automatically be processed with cc on file when services are completed.
- We have a Secure Client Portal to pay online via Debit or Credit card or ACH transfer! Once you approve the estimate for service, you’ll be directed to the portal and given your login information where you can see all your billing information as well as all invoices paid or past due balances , Check any on a requested estimate and even request new services right from your client portal.
- Services may be suspended for late payments or declined charges, so please be sure to keep cc info up-to-date.
- There will be a $35 fee for NSF advanced payments via check and a $10 fee for declined credit card transactions, as well as a $10 per month late fee added to each past due invoice.
- For larger jobs exceeding a total amount of 500.00 , we may require a 50% to 75% deposit prior to starting service.
- The remaining balance amount is due upon job completion.
- We schedule all work Mon-Sat – and typically do not schedule work on Sunday or holidays – but our schedule may get stretched due to weather conditions out of our control.
- In the case of weather delays, we will get back on our normal schedule the following week – even if it’s just a few days between mowing services. (This is necessary to maintain quality and consistent lawn maintenance service to all our valued clients.)
- You may skip your lawn mowing service up to 4 times during the season at no charge and without losing your spot on our schedule. Simply text us at 850-480-1332 with your request to delay or skip a service, and we’ll do our best to work around it.
- Please give us at least 48 hours notice to remove your property from our schedule. Same day requests may not be seen in time – and due to working around weather forecasts, we may come early, so as much notice as you can give is helpful.
- In case of yard/house projects, moving trucks, construction blocking street, fallen trees, or drought conditions, etc. that could interfere with your service, please be sure to let us know as soon as possible.
- If advanced notice is not received, and we show up but can’t provide your service, we will need to charge a trip charge of $30. (We hope you understand that we still need to pay our crew and expenses to get there.)
- Mulch installation services, lawn treatments and spring clean-ups can be requested at any time during the season.
- Lawn Maintenance will begin late february or early march – and will continue thru November or early December.
- Leaf Clean-Up will typically begin mid-October and go thru late january.
- We stay open all year long and offer work to keep guys busy thru the winter.
Thank you for reading and accepting our Terms of Service. We are so excited to be working with you.
Team: JC LANDSCAPING PROFESSIONALS